Paris -> Saint-Quay-Portrieux
Distance: About 300 miles.
Duration: About 5h.
- Take the A10 freeway towards BORDEAUX.
- Take the A11 freeway towards LE MANS.
- In LE MANS, take the A81 freeway towards LAVAL / RENNES.
- In RENNES, take the North beltway ("rocade Nord") towards SAINT BRIEUC / BREST.
- Take the N12 freeway towards SAINT-BRIEUC.
- Be careful: there's an automatic radar on the N12 freeway,
near BEDEE (kilometer 83 of the freeway) and another one just before LAMBALLE (about 10 miles
- When arriving near SAINT-BRIEUC, continue on the N12 freeway towards BREST / PAIMPOL.
- The exit for SAINT-QUAY-PORTRIEUX is the 2nd exit after the LECLERC shopping center
(on the left of the freeway) in PLERIN.
- Take the exit called "Les Rampes" for SAINT-QUAY-PORTRIEUX / BINIC / "PAIMPOL par la Côte".
(There is a pink building and a watercastle in the distance.)
- Follow the direction signs for SAINT-QUAY-PORTRIEUX until SAINT-QUAY-PORTRIEUX.
Copyright © 2006, Karine and Éric Bezault
Last update: 7 January 2007